I’ve been a member in any recent year (i.e. 2018 onward) and would like to renew my annual membership.
I used to be a member, but not since 2018. I’d like to join again.
I’ve never been a member and I’d like to join the AAC(UK) for the first time.
note that annual membership begins on the 1st January of the membership year
and runs until 31st December.
2. Your membership fee depends on the age that you will be on the last day of the membership year for which you are paying.
3. An application on behalf of another person requires their express permission to use their data.
4. Applications for children must be submitted by an adult. If you are applying on behalf of a person under 18, you must be that person’s parent or legal guardian, or have the approval of their parent or guardian.
5. Online payment is via a credit or debit payment card only. If you do not wish to renew online, please contact the AAC(UK) Office, and they will assist you.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once your payment has been accepted. Email addresses from the Club may end in “alpenverein.at” or “aacuk.org.uk”. Please check any junk or spam folders for both addresses before contacting the AAC(UK) Office.
|Full Adult||If you are an adult aged between 28 and 64 *||£57.00|
|Spouse/life-partner||If you are the spouse/life-partner of a current AAC(UK) Club member||£44.00|
|Child/Youth||If you are a child/youth aged between 0 and 18 *||£24.00|
|Junior||If you are a junior adult aged between 19 and 27 *||£44.00|
|Senior||If you are a senior adult aged 65 years or above *||£44.00|
|Disabled Person||If you are registered disabled (requires written evidence)||£22.10|
|Parent(s) are Members||If your parent(s) are members – see “Free membership ” below||£0.00|
* Your membership fee depends on the age that you will be on the last day of the membership year for which you are paying. The membership year runs from 01 January until 31 December.
Free membership is available for the following:
For children/youths aged between 0 and 18, if both parents are current AAC(UK) members then membership is free. This also applies to children/youths with a single parent or guardian who is a current AAC(UK) member. When applying on behalf of a person under 18, you must be that person’s parent or legal guardian, or have the approval of their parent or guardian.
For young adults aged between 19 and 27 who are in full-time education or are apprentices, if both parents are current AAC(UK) members then membership is free, provided that written evidence of status is sent to the AAC(UK) Office. This also applies to students/apprentices with a single parent or guardian who is a current AAC(UK) member.
Free membership ends for a student or apprentice if he/she marries or enters into a similar committed relationship.
Free membership is not available to children/youths or to students/apprentices with two parents where one parent is not an AAC(UK) member.
Renewal of membership – special rates
Special reduced renewal rates are available to some members who have been members for many years. These rates will be automatically applied at time of renewal.
Members living outside the United Kingdom postcode area will be charged an additional postal surcharge of GBP 6.00 (one surcharge per membership application).
Downloadable copy: AAC(UK) Terms & Conditions (PDF Version)
Downloadable copy: AAC(UK) Data Privacy Notice (PDF Version)
Need assistance registering for your My.Britannia account? See our FAQs for assistance.
With your AAC(UK) membership you can enjoy:
For further details about each benefit of the AAC(UK) membership see our Member Benefits page.